Saturday, March 12

Boston Day 5

This day on campus was hard. Calvin and I were matched to be buddies again. No one I talked to wanted to be my friend. So we ended up going into the Harvard bookstore a few minutes then ate lunch with Nick and JT. I felt really sick all day and didn’t feel like eating anything. If you know me, I love to eat so this says something. All i ate for lunch was a cup of white rice and a banana. Then after going on campus, we all came back to nap. After our nap we were going out again to pass out candies (as Madge says) near the Harvard campus. I didn’t feel good at all so I stayed back at the hotel. I made a run to CVS for medicine and Whole Foods for dinner. Then campus back and cuddled up with my laptop and the remote. Nothing does a body good like a little screen time. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm already home but I had this one waiting to post, still finishing writing about the rest of the week and am excited to post those as well! :)


I forgot to add that I did have a good conversation this day with a guy that worked in the dinning area of the Science and Tech building. Lord I pray he will come to know you for who you really are!


No comments: