Saturday, March 9

2013

2013 has been a great year so far! Busy, but great! The most recent development that I can report is that   I started helping to get a Young Professionals ministry started at GCF. There were already two life groups that were for this demographic but Lily, Laura Sprinkle and I started a one for the ladies! It has been so much fun. I can't believe I haven't taken any pictures of anything we have done so far! We are using The Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh Demoss. I am excited for all that God is going to do with the YP's! (PS we can't think of a better name so that is what we are sticking with for now!
New Years Eve was a fun night!! We went out to eat, went to a comedy show and then watched the ball drop at my house! Love the ladies and everyone we went out with on NYE! 
Below are pictures of VCM and Zeta stuff I have been up to! :)
Beginning of the year bowling hang out!
Yes, guys do come to VCM ;)
Love this girl! Victoria was the first student I mentored my first year of campus ministry.  She is now almost finished raising her ministry partnership team to come on staff with VCM!! So thankful for a fun friend to do life and ministry with!
BootCamp!! This year we have amped up BootCamp with food, games, prizes, and teeshirts. It was fun making all of that happen. BootCamp always kicks my butt and makes me look deeper into my life and the idols I have...My top idols are comfort and approval. 
As always we like to keep things real at VCM. We did our 2nd annual "Sexperiment" at our Thursday night meetings. We have these huge boards on campus that students can write on to promote the event. This one says "What's the best kind of sex." The comments were interesting to say the least!
Grace and some of her girls passing out fliers!
Meeting baby Keller on Valentine's Day!! What a precious boy! Melissa and Alan have an awesome family! 
Mendenhall Connect group girls. We had chocolate fondue at Katherine's house one night after CG! This semester has been so fun with these girls!
Oh you know just being silly on campus!
ZTA brought home several awards at the All Greek Banquet!!

 I love all that I am involved in these days! I have been saying a lot lately that I need to take more pictures and I really do! Also need to blog more often so I can talk about all of these things more! ;)





No comments: