Saturday, March 9

December

December seems like forever ago,,, I was going to write a post about it but never got around to it! Better late than never! I'll just sum up that busy month with pictures! :)

Our Garrett Connect Group Christmas Hang Out! Love these ladies!
Our VCM Christmas Party was a success with great food, games, & dancing!  
Annual Mike's Farm visit= they have a restaurant, then we go on this hayride through the woods to see these awesome Christmas lights! This is my favorite "Eastern NC" tradition!
Some of  "the big girls" came along for the fun night!
Savannah, GA!! I finally got to go to the city I have been wanting to go to for years!! But I only got to spend an hour there b/c  we were in route to Jacksonville, FL for the Every Nation Campus Ministries Christmas Summit! Savannah, I hope to see you again soon for a proper "visit!" 
In Jacksonville, Victoria and I stayed with Meghan and Katie! Grace stayed with Bella and Elissa! So glad for these awesome ladies who love the Lord! Glad I get to serve with them around the great country of the U S of A!!! (Bella left in Miami, Elissa Texas. ps do you like our "awkward family photo?)  
Nick talking about the "Target Cities" for church plants!! Blue dots= where there are EN churches. Orange= hopeful church plants. Chicago is one of the new church plants! I am going with a team for a spring break mission trip!
Our "Old School" ECU crew minus Alan & Melissa. (Nick and Heather far right were our ECU directors for years and now they serve as our National Directors. To take this position they moved to Nashville, TN. So glad for them but sad for me. They are like second parents to me!) 
So after Jacksonville, I got to fly to the Bahamas to stay with my sister, bro in law, nephew and their friends. My mom was there the week before me so I only saw her at the airport for a few minutes. 5 days in paradise was just the ticket. I did not want to leave at all! It was fun to hang out with this rascal!
Carrie and sweet Jack on the beach! He absoultey loved the beach, digging holes, and playing in the water!  The beach this summer will be tons of fun! (This past summer he wasn't walking yet so this was the first time Jack was able to walk on the beach!) 
I got back into NC just in time for a sleep over with these lovely ladies. Sadly this was the only picture I took. Steph was in town from Kansas so naturally we talked and she knitted. ;) Kendall was gracious enough to host our sleep over! The next morning we went to breakfast with Sprinkle and then had a fashion show at the bargain box! I need to locate those pictures!
So sad that this was the only picture I took of Christmas day! Mom... I mean "Gigi" gave Jack an elmo doll just like Carrie used to have when she was little! It was the best gift of the day other than Jesus!
All of the hype about Les Mis made me dig out this and watch it! I need to post about this later but our dance studio did a rendition when I was in middle school!
Sarah was in town from Kansas as well and we got together to hang out and watch Les Mis!
Christmas break was so awesome and jammed packed with lots of good visits with friends and family! It went by way too fast as always!

No comments: