Friday, September 21

Why Not!



Soooo, I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner today for her Single's Day! I have read Kelly's Korner for years, ever since Harper was born. So I am quite familiar with her Single's Days! Most of the time I just  scroll through all of the links, but this time I figured I might as well post too! I just found out what YOLO stands for this week: you only live once! So here goes!

Hey I’m Laura!


I am 28 years old and live in Greenville, NC! I went to East Carolina University 10 years ago, got saved Christmas of my freshman year, and have stayed in Eastern NC ever since! (I grew up in Greensboro, NC!)

With Stephanie & Melissa!
I have a huge heart for the Lord so I love what I get to do everyday! I am a campus minister and love seeing college students come to know the Lord! 

With Bella & Elissa in Miami!

I also love my family! My nephew Jack is precious to me and I can’t wait to have a family one-day!

I love my friends, both old and new! I love to laugh, talk, and listen! I basically love people! If you are familiar with the strengths finder book/test all of my themes are all people ones. (Empathy, positivity, individualization, woo, harmony!)
This past Christmas with my friend Hunter and Jesse's baby Will! Love that kid!
I love planning parties & entertaining! Having people over is one of my favorite things! I originally came to ECU for interior design, but God had other plans. I do still love to decorate and do diy projects! 

I love to cook and my new best friend lately has been Amish friendship bread! I love cookbooks, southern food, & local restaurants!

I love to travel and go to different places! I love going on short-term mission trips! Every year I have been in ministry, I have gone on a mission trip! Past trips include: Baja, Boston, and Miami! I am looking forward to Spring Break 2013 to go to Chicago!

Baja Mission trip on the border of Mexico & USA!
In Boston! 
With Brittany on our way to Miami! 
I am pretty outgoing! Not so adventurous as in bungee jumping, sky diving etc but love to try new things! I love movies, plays/musicals, and playing games! I am not sportsy at all, but I love to have a good time!

Being silly with my friend Grace on St Patty's day on ECU's Campus!
So,,, there's a little about me! If you know someone who would be a good match, please send him my way! ;) Leave a comment or email me a lauralever@gmail.com 

No comments: