Saturday, September 15

Miami Wrap Up!


And now months later, let me finish telling you about the Miami trip!

Kaylan leading morning devotions!
The last day of the Ten Days Miami Trip we did service work for an orphanage. We painted. Well actually I didn’t paint at all.  I helped Bella shop for lunch. Then we came back and set up lunch. (Even though I didn’t spend the day there, I was glad we were able to serve in the community!) After lunch clean up and a little help at the orphanage,  Bella and I went to Walmart to shop for our cookout that night. While we were shopping it poured down rain and we started to wonder about the likelihood of a cookout! 

Cute girls painting away!
Get it Brittany!
Praying over the center at the end of the day!
We bought the stuff anyway and went out to one of the Florida keys with the whole gang! By the end of the afternoon, the rain cleared up! The drive there was absolutely beautiful! I totally understood why so many people go to Miami! We had a fun time and got to go to the beach! After that we went to South Beach one last time!
Look how clear the water was!

Our trip to Miami was lots of fun! It was awesome to be able to serve and help on another campus! For me it is important to actually see the Kingdom of God and not just talking about it! I am already excited for the next Spring Break Mission trip to Chicago! Hopefully we can take a large group from East Carolina!

Kristen, me, Bella, & Elissa! ENCM staff girls! 

All of our ENCM staff!

Had lots of fun with Sarah & Brittany this trip! 

Our whole Ten Days Miami group! 

No comments: