Sunday, February 18

Kelly's Korner Single's Day 2018


 Hi! I'm Laura! These kind of things are always kinda awkward because it's like... "look here's a post all about ME." :) Well here goes:
I'm 33 and single... never married/no kids!  These are my sister's kids who I love spending time with and being silly with! (That man in the background is not having it though!)


I'm a Christian and my faith is very important to me. I'm active in my church and love to learn about living a Gospel centered life. Even though I've been a Christian since college, I feel like I'm always learning something new all the time! I'm looking for a sweet guy who loves Jesus and wants to lead a Godly family. I know that is very very rare these days! 


 I'm an interior designer in Raleigh, NC. I love making things pretty and helping people! I love to have fun and laugh! I enjoy spending time with my extended family and friends. I love being outside, hiking, going to concerts, trying new restaurants and traveling with friends! I love themed dress up parties, anything 80's and Christmas lights! Well basically everything about Christmas! The past two years I've thrown tacky Christmas parties with my friends and we always have the best time!


I love to eat but I also like to work out and be healthy! I've never meet a country ham biscuit or pound cake I didn't like! I'd love to meet a tall, bow-tied, bearded, Southern guy but am not tied to that at all! (See what I did there). ;)  Know anyone? If so leave a comment here! :)

No comments: