Friday, August 22

No shame in my game! ;)

On the left at a wedding this summer! 

Hi, my name is Laura and there is no shame in my game! I am linking up with Kelly's Korner today for her "Show us your Single's Day!" 

I am 30 years old and just moved to Nashville, TN less than a month ago! I love Jesus, life, and people!

With my newborn niece Claire! 
I am a campus missionary so I love young people. Since I got saved as a freshman in college, I have had a heart for the next generation! I love to mentor girls, lead bible studies, put on women’s events, and throw parties! Working at East Carolina suited me well! ;) Now in Nashville I will be doing campus ministry at Belmont and Lipscomb.

In Charleston this summer! I'm on the far right... green shirt!
I am a pretty typical Southern girl. I love shopping, cooking, and decorating etc. I love to have fun, try new things and travel. But I am not a thrill seeker ie no bungee jumping or tattoos for me! 

In my new town! Nashville!!
Would love to meet a fun guy who loves Jesus and lives in the Nashvilleish  area! If you know any send them my way! You can leave a comment here and include your email!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Nashville, Laura! I saw that you have my blog listed on your links...thanks! I also live in Nashville, and I just wrote a faith-based book for single women (Truth, Lies, and the Single Woman). Would love to talk to you about it and possibly using it in your campus ministry here in town. I graduated from Belmont :) Shoot me an email. Would love to grab coffee and even introduce you to some people!
Allison