Wednesday, October 12

P.S.

Soooo I haven't kept up my end of the baragin of blogging about reading the Bible. It got to be tedious and frankly I fell off of the wagon!

But Lauren, Brittany, & I have been reading together since the beginning of the school year! We started from scratch aka Genesis and are doing a one year chronological study Bible plan. So far so good! We are in Job and will finish that up next Tue. We figure out how many days we want to read each week and show up and talk about it. I may ask if they want to do the S.O.A.P method...

This time, no falling of the wagon! I plan to stick with it and think meeting with them each week will hold me more accountable than blogging! (Hate that I couldn't stick with blogging but I just didn't have the time to keep up with that!)

So that's that! Campus ministry is going great!!! Everything is in full swing!

Tonight I hung out with my friend Jayme and talked wedding stuff! She and Matt are tying the knot Dec. 18th. Here is a pic of there presh engagement pictures! So happy for them!!
http://brittanischultze.tumblr.com/(hope it was ok for me to post this)

Also, my sister, nephew Jack, mom, and Aunt Janette came Sunday for a visit. We all went out to lunch with my friend Kendall to Winslows downtown Greenville. While walking out of the restaurant my aunt asked where the downtown area was! Kendall and I were like "this is basically it!!" Ha! We walked in Catelog Connections and then headed to check out my apartamento. Carrie, Jack, and Janette hadn't seen it before! Then we did some more shopping! My mom bought me a yellow mum and a shirt from Target!! :) It was sooo good to see them and catch up!

Here is a cute picture of Jack (at a weird angle). I made him hold a twizzler, he didn't know what he was doing but it was good to me! (of course he didn't lick or eat so no children we harmed :)) Sadly this was the only picture I took that night!

Ps. Aldi has their version of Girl Scout cookies right now that are right on the money for $1.70 a box!! The Caramel Coconut Fudge Cookies describes the carmel delight to a T!! They really were delightful and I'm afraid to count how many I have eaten!

Going to bed and going to read some of Job! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the photos. Way to go on reading. Keep at it!! I am proud of you too!!! love ya