Tuesday, March 16

Suggestions Please!

I am need a little "umph" to my quiet times. Today I looked on amazon at books and cds. It amazes me that I spend money on food and movies but always think Christian books and cds are sooo expensive. (Sad I know.) So this weekend when I get my finances aka tax refund all straightened out, I will be buying some new Christian resources! I am so excited.
Here is what I plan on getting:
The Lies Women Believe and the companion guide (I used mine in college so much the pages are coming out! Love this book and it really is a must have)
Why Not Women
Crazy Love

CDS:
Bethany Dillon, Stop and Listen
I want a Laura Woodley cd but can't find where to buy one, I'm too old school for downloading mp3s!

Any suggestions for anymore books or cds??

1 comment:

Anne Michelle Feyer said...

Lies Women Believe is definitely a must have for every woman!!!