Thursday, July 15

I finally found "the one"

A planner that is!!
It takes me forever to buy tennis shoes, clothes, and lots of things. Planners especially! Guys don’t understand. The guys I work with sure didn’t. They made fun of me the first time I came in with my planner. But then I watched and all of the girls I know and hang out with have planners too!

Planners hold all sorts of information like people’s birthdays, important reminders, meetings, doctor’s appointments etc. Finding the “right one” for me is crucial! It can’t be too small and it has to have enough space to write everything down!

I started looking for a new planner in May b/c my current one runs out in the end of July. I didn’t find one in Greenville I liked. I went to Target, Walmart, Staples, & Office Depot. Yesterday, I looked in Walmart and Target. I found a really cute one in the office section at Target. It was brown on the outside with giraffe and coral colored on the inside. Very cute, but it was only month to month. So then I walked to the school supply section and look there for more options. I didn't find anything. I called Jayme to look online to see if they had the giraffe one in monthly and day to day. No luck on the website. Well as I was getting off the phone with her, I found "the one!" I looked in that same spot before and didn’t see it the first time. But there it was underneath a pile of other planners.

Sometimes you have to wait for the right one and not settle for something that's not what you really want! Ha! :)

No comments: